Monday, May 6, 2013

Comparisons

When Jane was first born, I thought she looked like a combination of both Mr. Hunt and I.

Then when my parents and Uncle Dave came to visit, my mom brought this picture.


I almost died. Jane and I look almost exactly the same! Dark hair and all. 


Do we not look exactly the same?

I was so shocked when Jane came out with dark hair. The baby pictures I remember of myself, I had white hair, but now seeing that I also had dark hair...it all makes sense. So then I kept thinking that she looked just like me. By the way, look at my mothers awesome shirt. She didn't go to USC so its just coincidence that shes wearing a gamecock shirt. I knew I was meant to go to school there. 

But now as she gets older, she is starting to look more and more like Mr. Hunt. These days, she is like his mini me. Its so cute. Now that she has a little personality too, she makes the same faces and Mr. Hunt too. We may be in trouble here.


Almost everyone now says that she looks just like Mr. Hunt. I'm OK with that though, no matter who she looks like, shes the most beautiful baby ever! I also heard from someone that said most girls end up looking like their daddy in the beginning and as they grow up they will start to look more and more like their mother. I'm sure its not like that with every single girl, but it was like that for me, and now Jane. When I was a baby everyone said I looked just like my Dad, and now I get told all the time that I look like my mom.

Anyway, just wanted to share some of these comparisons.

See ya,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting