Thursday, November 1, 2012

To my Daddy

Dear Daddy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Today you are 55 years old. I hope you don't mind me sharing that with the world. I think 55 is a good number. This is going to be a great year for you....you are going to be a grandpa! I know you are so excited for Jane to be here, but you are more excited for her to be able to call you Papa Scott.
I know you are having a few surprises today, so I didn't want to post this too early to spoil anything fun. I'm sure you will feel the love of mom and your two boys today for sure, but I hope you know how much I love you too. Even though I'm far away, Ive thought of you all day long. You are the best dad anyone could ask for and I cant wait to see you as a grandpa soon.


Ive learned so much from you in my life. Earlier today I was thinking about how much I actually am glad I was the only girl. I always thought I wanted a little sister to play with and share stuff with, but boy are those two boys you gave me as brothers even better. Plus, I got to be daddy's girl...and still am, and that's one thing I don't have to share.
Dad, you really are the greatest. I love you so much and I hope your day was great!

Love,
Your loving daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting