Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mom's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to the Best Mom EVER!!!

Just like I did Dad, I will tell the world your age, but you are still so young so I don't think you will mind. This year you are 49! I was talking to Dad and we are already making plans for your big 50th birthday next year! Now, we don't want to just skip this one though, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!



This year I will give a few facts about her for fun. My mom is the youngest of three. Three girls that is. And according to the family, she was a bit of a trouble maker, just like little Davis was (who is also the third child). Trouble maker mom? No way! haha!

Being that her birthday is on the 13th, some years her birthday lands on Friday the 13th, but she isn't superstitious about that kind of stuff so she doesn't mind.

My Mom was a stay at home mom for all of my school days and most of my brothers school days. She worked for my dad's company most of that time, but it was from home. Ive always wanted to be a stay at home mom because of her. I loved having her home when we got home from school. She could take us to our after school activities, and a whole lot more. I'm so thankful that my dream is coming true. Ill be a stay at home mom for little Jane, and I cant wait! I will try to be at home for as long as I can for her and future children.

My Mom is a clean freak! More so when we were growing up I think. Although I don't live at home anymore, I get the idea that she has been trying to settle down a little and enjoy life some. It might have something to do that she only has one child left at home instead of all three of us. Not that she didn't enjoy life before, but she would rarely sit down to relax back then to even watch something on TV. There was always something to clean. Now I have the urge. I'm not as bad as she was....yet, but I do love having a clean home.

This one hasn't happened yet, but I have no doubt that it will. My mom will be the best grandma (her and Kaki of course) to little baby Jane. I cant wait to see her hold her and interact with her. She is just as excited as I am about this little baby and I'm not worried about her being loved at all.

Mom,
I hope you had a great day today. I know you probably had to work today, and I know that you are taking our VERY old cat to the vet which might end in bad news, but I hope you got to (or get to) take some time for yourself and reflect on your wonderful 49 years of life so far. I love you very much, I'm sad I'm not with you, but Ill see you soon enough for when you will become a 49 year old grandma! How does that sound?

Love,
Your daughter who is turning into you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting