Monday, November 19, 2012

32 week appointment

32 weeks. Back to the regular doctor and the regular old appointments. Jane's heartbeat was in the 120s which I thought sounded low, but the doctor didn't say anything like she was concerned. Then my belly was measuring 34 cm. I am measuring a week ahead this time, but again the doctor didn't sound concerned. I know the cm are supposed to correspond with the number of weeks you are pregnant, and when I went to this appointment, I was actually 32 weeks and 5 days. Ive measured right on schedule the whole time, until now. I read that it can be bad if you are too big or too small once you get towards the end because that can mean that you either have too much amniotic fluid or too little. I'm not worried though, until my doctor says something. I have too much other stuff to think about right now.

Speaking of, I have abut 2 or 3 apps on my phone that give me check lists and information about baby Jane each week and even each day. They are both mentioning that my hospital bags should be packed by now, and the car seat should be installed. To one, that sounds just a little bit early, but I do know a few people that have gone into labor really early and weren't ready. The car seat is in the car, but not installed, and our bags are packed as much as possible and we have a list just in case something happens of all the last minute stuff to throw in there. Crazy early....I guess not.

So, next appointment is at 34 weeks, then 36 weeks, then EVERY WEEK until she is here. At my appointment we also talked in depth about a possible induction after 39 weeks so that my family could be here. That information is all for another post because I know it will be very controversial.

Until then,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting