Friday, November 23, 2012

Flowers Year Round

OK, these flowers in our backyard are crazy. For any of you flower people feel free to tell me what kind they are because I have no clue. They are definitely some type of rose, but that's all I know. Ive never witnessed a rose bush that blooms year round....and these do.

I CANT KEEP UP!!!!



We moved here to Texas at the end of February and there were so many flowers on these bushes/trees. I couldn't keep up with cutting them. Then I finally just had to let them go because I didn't have enough vases to keep them in the house. They haven't stopped blooming, even with me not cutting them back the ENTIRE time we've lived here. Its nuts. Now, its almost December....and they are STILL blooming. So, unless they magically stop blooming this month, January, and February, they are definitely year round bloomers.



It makes my backyard look nice with pretty colored roses everywhere, but its also hard work to cut them back all the time. I don't do it as much as I should so when I do, there is alot to be done and I get pricked a whole bunch by all the thorns. Whatever....they are pretty.

Honestly they are my kind of flower because I haven't killed them yet. Any other plant Ive ever owned, Ive killed, even the poor ones in the front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting