Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Weeks 27, 28, 29 & 30

Ok, I'm officially embarrassed. Mostly because I really did think that I already posted this until I saw it still in my drafts. Not sure how that happened. I'm also embarrassed because I missed three weeks of pictures. That's almost an entire month! I said after I missed a few weeks in the first trimester that I wouldn't miss again, well I lied to you. I really need to get on the ball with these though or Jane will be here and I will have missed the last few weeks. Ive been going strong now with the last two weeks, so hopefully I can keep it up. No promises this time.

WEEK27:




Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 16.8 pounds. I actually lost weight this past week. I didn't think I was eating any different when I was sick, but I guess I did. I'm not too worried, but will keep an eye on it. My belly is still only 38.5 inches around.
Maternity Clothes?: Still finding it hard to find things to wear while grocery shopping and running errands, but I think I'm good for the rest of the pregnancy. I may need a jacket or a hoodie or something though. 
Stretch Marks?: Nope, just on my boobs I have one
Sleep?: Sleep is decent. I'm not complaining....yet. I have a feeling here in a little bit, Ill start to feel uncomfortable
Feeling Sick?: I'm still getting over this sinus infection. I feel 95% better, but I'm still coughing and blowing my nose every hour. Besides that, I feel good pregnancy wise
Best Moment This Week: Our 3D ultrasound. It was so great! 
Movement?: Yes, I have alot of fun trying to figure out what body parts are kicking and punching me. I was told by my doctor and then the 3D ultrasound tech that she is head down and her feet are on the right side, but I feel other strange things in other areas, so I think she is still rolling around
Food Cravings?: turkey sub, turkey sub, turkey sub. Oh, and Hershey bars. YUM!
Gender?: We were confirmed by the 3D ultrasound tech that she is indeed a girl!
Labor Signs?: nope
Belly Button In or Out?: FLATTY
Wedding Ring On or Off?: On, but tight
What I Miss?: My family, but I get to see them in a week!
What I'm Looking Forward To?: My showers and seeing my family
Anything Else?: Nothing much. I haven't done anything else in Jane's room. I probably need to get on that. I think once I get back from the showers, Ill have some inspiration and motivation.


WEEK28:




Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 18.2 pounds. Back to gaining.....good. The doctor finally mentioned to me this week that she only wants me to gain 35 pounds. Anymore would be just extra pounds I would have to lose.
Maternity Clothes?: Still wearing the few outfits I have. No point in buying more stuff
Stretch Marks?: Nope
Sleep?: Sleep is starting to get uncomfortable. I'm definitely not going to buy one of those body pillows this late in the game though. I can use extra pillows we have around the house when it gets that bad
Feeling Sick?: Nope. I hate to say it because last time I mentioned this, it decided to come back, but the palpitations are gone again.....knock on wood.
Best Moment This Week: SEEING OUR FAMILIES! I was in heaven the entire time
Movement?: Yes, she moves around alot still. When we were with our families though, I was standing and moving alot more than usual and I think that put her to sleep alot. She was also probably hearing alot more voices than normal and just contently listening. 
Food Cravings?: Bojangles....and I got some! YUM!
Gender?: Definitely girl
Labor Signs?: no
Belly Button In or Out?: flatty
Wedding Ring On or Off?: On
What I Miss?: living on the east coast. I do love our house and the friends we've made here in Texas, but nothing beats our families.
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Seeing our families again. Yes, I'm already counting down the days
Anything Else?: Happy Third Trimester!!! I had two great showers. One was a shower thrown by my two best friends Tatiana and Brandy at my parents house. Jane is so spoiled already. The second was a shower/engagement party for Katie and McKay which was just as fun!


WEEK29:



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 21.4 lbs. A little over three pounds from last week. I blame being home with family. I may have ate too much. Oops
Maternity Clothes?: Yep. Still wearing them. 
Stretch Marks?: No
Sleep?: Its OK. The hardest part is turning over from side to side. Its not very easy, but needs to be done because if I lay on one side too long, that side starts to literally get sore from the weight. 
Feeling Sick?: No. Feeling fine.
Best Moment This Week: Buying baby stuff with the gift cards we got from the showers and having them come in the mail. So exciting!
Movement?: Yes, she moves ALOT. I feel her randomly during the day, but the mornings and night are when shes moving around the most
Food Cravings?: Bloody Mary's. Does that count? 
Gender?: Girl
Labor Signs?: nope
Belly Button In or Out?: flatty with the top an outie. Hard to explain
Wedding Ring On or Off?: On, but TIGHT
What I Miss?: Our family already. Its only been a week. 
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Having the nursery done. I'm running out of motivation. Sad but true
Anything Else?: No, this week was boring. Just a bunch of laundry and getting back into our routine from being away


WEEK30:



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 22 lbs. My belly is measuring 39 inches. WOW!
Maternity Clothes?: Yes, and its so sad, but NO tshirts fit me anymore unless they are Mr. Hunts. I used to be able to wear the larger ones around the house, but now Ive gone into my husbands stash. He'll deal with it for 10 more weeks. 
Stretch Marks?: Nope
Sleep?: I find that I sleep pretty well, I'm just sore when I wake up. I think the positions I'm putting myself in and only being able to sleep in two positions total, makes for sore sides and neck. I may need to get some better pillows with more support. Before I was pregnant, I love the flat, squishy pillows since I slept on my stomach. Now I need something thicker I think. I find myself folding the pillows a lot. 
Feeling Sick?: No, I'm feeling good. Just uncomfortable at times being so big. 
Best Moment This Week: Doing stuff in the nursery and putting together the stroller and car seat. 
Movement?: Yes, I'm so curious as to what position she is in, but the doctor cant tell. She is kicking and punching off to the sides of my stomach. Very strange, especially to look at. 
Food Cravings?: Turkey Sub, Sushi, Melting Pot, Glass of wine....alot this week. I think I'm just done with this pregnancy
Gender?: Girl
Labor Signs?: No, but I am having Braxton Hicks Contractions
Belly Button In or Out?: flatty with the top an outie.
Wedding Ring On or Off?: On, but not for long
What I Miss?: I miss buying regular clothes. I'm done buying maternity clothes, it wasn't as fun as I thought. But, I'm seeing so many cute fall outfits that I want, but there is no point in buying them. So sad.  
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Jane being here
Anything Else?: So, the Braxton Hicks contractions. I kept feeling like Jane was dropping really low in my stomach almost every time I would stand up. It was a weird feeling, but wouldn't last long. Then while at the doctor, she asked if I was having any tightening in my stomach and I said not that I know of. She felt my stomach and said that it was happening right then, and it was the same feeling I was having the whole time where it felt like she was really low and heavy all of the sudden. Apparently, that is a Braxton Hicks contraction. Very small ones that don't hurt at all, my stomach just gets really tight. I can feel it harden and can make out my whole uterus, which is different than my normal somewhat squishy belly. Doctor said they will start to hurt at some point, but for now, they don't hurt at all, just feel strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting