Friday, November 23, 2012

My Fur Babies are Best Friends

Seems like our fur babies have become better friends in the last few weeks. They've always liked to play with each other and NEVER didn't like each other, but just lately they've seemed more interested in each other.

Almost every morning they play around outside together. They chase each other alot out there and have a great time. Before, they would just do their own thing out there so I'm not really sure what changed their minds.

Ive also noticed that Hannah will make a point to always sit by River. She also likes to just walk up to him and give him a kiss on the face. I'm sure she is just licking something off of it, but Ill pretend they are kisses.

River isn't as interested in her though. He plays with her, but I think he gets annoyed with her easily since she is so hyper. If he is ready to lay down and relax, she will come up to him and nudge him like she is ready to play. Or she will bring a toy to him and taunt him with it. Usually he just rolls his eyes at her.

But this past weekend put Mr. Hunt and I over the edge. We have seen them lay with each other and cuddle before, but this was something we have never seen.


They slept like this for a good hour. I think Ive seen one of them lay on the other before, but it lasted maybe a second and the one being laid on got up from being uncomfortable. I was almost in tears looking at how sweet they were to each other here.

I'm looking at this whole situation as a good thing. Hopefully they can entertain themselves more once baby Jane gets here. I love that they are best friends, after all, that's why we got two dogs.


Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting