Thursday, November 8, 2012

Maternity Photo Shoot

One day while at my neighborhood pool, a cute little momma and her baby boy came up to me and introduced themselves and mentioned they lived down the road from me. Its hard not to notice the garnet explorer with a bunch of gamecock stuff on it here in Texas.

From then on, we've become very good friends and I am so grateful that she introduced herself that day. Along with just being a great friend, she and her husband are also our small group leaders, they showed Mr. Hunt and I their church which is now our church too, and Shanyn is a great photographer.

I asked her to take some maternity photos of Mr. Hunt and I and I cant imagine them coming out any better.

Go to

Shaywillsphoto.com

Click on Clients

Choose Hunt Maternity

Password: JaneAudrey (case sensitive)

and ENJOY!


I will share some of my favorites on here in a few days.


Love,
pregnant momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting