Monday, November 19, 2012

Weeks 31, 32, & 33

WEEK31:



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 24.4 lbs. Still hoping to not go over 35 lbs, but don't worry. I wont diet or eat less if I start to go over. Just hoping.
Maternity Clothes?: Getting real hard to find things to wear. Even some of the maternity clothes are getting small. I may have to go get a few more things even though I really don't want to.
Stretch Marks?: No. Thankfully my skin doesn't feel stretched at all, but I know it doesn't have to feel like that to have stretch marks show up.
Sleep?: It was pretty bad one night, but it as because of the position the dogs were laying in. I had no room. The next few nights were better and I'm back to just feeling sore in the mornings. 
Feeling Sick?: A few nights I had acid reflux. I was hoping I wouldn't get this at all, but I did. I think it was from something spicy I ate, but every time I would lay down to go to bed, it would feel like the food was right there up in my throat. It was awful. It hasn't been every night though, so that's good. Ill just stay away from spicy.
Best Moment This Week: People watching in our neighbors driveway for Halloween. 
Movement?: Oh my gracious yes. I actually almost woke Mr. Hunt up the other night because she was moving around SO much that I thought something might be wrong. I could feel her actual arm or leg move across, back and forth on my stomach. She also had the hiccups and they weren't going away. She actually gets the hiccups almost daily. Sometimes I feel bad for her, but things Ive read say that they aren't painful to her. 
Food Cravings?: Candy, and Ive been eating alot of it. Maybe that's why shes moving around so much. Shes on a sugar high
Gender?: Girl
Labor Signs?: Braxton Hicks contractions that don't hurt. But then now this week Ive had HORRIBLE cramps. I think I need to drink more water, that's the only thing Ive found from reading the Internet. They say that it isn't a problem if they go away. They come and go randomly and last for about 5 minutes so I know its not the Braxton Hicks getting worse....its something else. If they keep up, I'm going to call the doctor.
Belly Button In or Out?: flatty with the top an outie.
Wedding Ring On or Off?: I finally had to take them off. Actually Mr. Hunt had to pry them off my finger. They were stuck, so good thing I checked. I'm sad to not wear them, but its the perfect time to get them cleaned and ready for when I can wear them again. Its weird because my fingers don't look like they've gotten fatter, but clearly they have. 
What I Miss?: My wedding rings. 
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Thanksgiving food. Its just going to be Mr. Hunt and I, but we will still cook it all. I cant wait.
Anything Else?: Just trying my best to get everything done. I am super sleepy these days from it being the third trimester and also having low iron. I try to use up my energy when I have it.




WEEK32:



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 25.6 lbs. And my belly is measuring 40 inches around. HERE WE GO!
Maternity Clothes?: Really nothing fits now. My maternity jeans and capris do, but shirts are getting small...even the maternity ones I bought. Its sad to think about getting dressed. I even put on some of Mr. Hunt's shirts, and they don't fit either! Ugh!
Stretch Marks?: No. But I check everyday thinking at any time they will make an appearance
Sleep?: Not too bad. I have to constantly switch from side to side because my hips start to hurt really bad if I lay on one side too long. The whole switching from side to side is alot harder with a huge belly too, so I have to wake up all the way and then try to go back to sleep
Feeling Sick?: I still sometimes get acid reflux, but it isn't bad. Still just really tired, and thankfully the cramps have gone away for now. 
Best Moment This Week: working in Jane's room
Movement?: Oh yes. She is stronger and stronger each week. This week she has finally kicked my ribs and gets her feet or hands stuck in there. Ive always read that would start to happen and its the weirdest feeling. Shes definitely running out of room
Food Cravings?: Turkey Subs
Gender?: Girl
Labor Signs?: Braxton Hicks still . But they don't hurt!
Belly Button In or Out?: I'm just going to call it an outie. Depending on how I am standing or laying it can be an innie, flatty, or outie, but considering that you can see it poke out a little through a tight shirt, I'm calling it an outie
Wedding Ring On or Off?: Off, so sad.
What I Miss?: Being able to move around easier
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Finishing the nursery
Anything Else?: I have a whole post written about my new symptom of loving different smells. Its so weird, but its happening. Stay tuned


WEEK33:



Total Weight Gain/Loss?: 27lbs. Its starting to get out of control...this weight gain. I know its supposed to go fast about now, but whoa nelly! My belly is still measuring 40 inches around. I'm not sure how much bigger around its going to get, but I know that it is still growing up and down the way the doctor measures it.
Maternity Clothes?: Still almost nothing fits. I think I'm carrying REALLY low which I have been since the beginning, but my belly sticks out of the bottom of shirts alot which I only see happening to mom to be's that are abut to give labor. It might have something to do with the fact that I have a long torso too and even when I wasn't pregnant, I had to wear longer shirts. Either way, I'm starting to get frustrated with clothes, but I only have a few weeks left. 
Stretch Marks?: No, and its funny when I check for them. I have to ask Mr. Hunt to check for them underneath my belly because I cant see under there. 
Sleep?: Its OK. I'm only getting up maybe once at night to pee which isn't bad. Its just the turning from one side to another that takes alot out of me and I have to do it. Once I move it almost always wakes up Jane and then she kicks for a few minutes which keeps me up. I also get really hot at night even with two fans on. 
Feeling Sick?: acid reflux still only sometimes and still SUPER tired. That's it though, so I'm not complaining. 
Best Moment This Week: Going to a breastfeeding support group and being the only one who was still pregnant. I got to see little babies and learn alot about breastfeeding. 
Movement?: Yes, lots of it. She moves all the time. It only really hurts when she is up in my ribs. But a new thing is when she kicks out to the side, my skin stretches so much that it hurts and feels like she is about to bust out the side. Its so strange
Food Cravings?: Turkey Subs and bloody Marys (the bloody Marys thing is weird because I never really drank them before I was pregnant.). 
Gender?: Girl!!!!
Labor Signs?: Braxton Hicks not as bad this week. My doctor told me that when you get them this early it could be a sign of dehydration. Ive been drinking alot more water and they've gone away somewhat. I still get weird cramps and uncomfortable feelings often, but not labor yet
Belly Button In or Out?: Who knows
Wedding Ring On or Off?: Off
What I Miss?: Being able to buy regular clothes. 
What I'm Looking Forward To?: Finishing the nursery. I only have a few more things to do in there! Thank Goodness!
Anything Else?: Our bags are packed for the hospital....how crazy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting