Friday, November 9, 2012

Loving my brothers

Since my main camera lens got all fuzzy and broke while I was in Galveston on our anniversary trip, Ive hardly taken any pictures...including lacking on the weekly pregnancy pictures. The only other lens I have is one for long distance pictures. It zooms in so good, but in order to take a picture close up, you have to stand super far away which is kind of a pain for any indoor pictures at all.

Good news is that while talking to my good friend and photographer, she mentioned that the same thing happened to her lens once and it was just from the humidity and need to just be aired out. So I tried to put the old "broken" lens back on...and what do you know? It works again! Clear and perfect! Yay!

Anyway, Im getting off the subject. Since I only had that big lens while visiting family, I hardly took any pictures. In fact, I think I took 10 total...maybe. I just cant ever resist getting a picture of my baby brothers when the time allows. 

I only got to visit with Dylan for a few hours this day. We hung out at his apartment and watched baseball. Anytime I can get with them is precious to me. 

Mr. Hunt was standing as far back as he could, and we were standing as far back as we could too and this is the furthest back he could zoom. The belly only made it halfway in and Uncle Dylan was very happy to show baby Jane off. 


OK, my brothers are both taller than me....and look how skinny they BOTH are. They have both lost alot of weight just trying to be more healthy....and here I am gaining the weight!


Mr. Hunt really loves his brother-in-laws. The three of them treat each other like real brothers. Loving, fighting, arguing, and laughing together. Its so great to see. I love the three of these men so much!


Handsome huh?


Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting