Thursday, January 24, 2013

Trying to Catch the Smile

Jane smiles alot these days and I cannot get a picture of it to save my life. Her smiles are really cute, but very fast and then I cant seem to get her to smile again once I have the camera out. She stares at the camera like shes camera shy or something.

I have got a few funny pictures while trying to capture the smile. Some are half smiles, others are stares like "what is this thing you are putting in front of my face"

This one was at the end of a smile. haha


So was this one

and this one

This was when I was just trying to get her to smile again. I touched her cheek and she did this


She really likes making that face


Half smile


Then this was the stare like "get the camera out of my face, I was having fun just playing with you"


I will be sure to post her smile as soon as I get the real thing on camera!


Love,
Momma waiting for a milestone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting