Monday, January 21, 2013

Mini Me

My mom gave me this picture of me when I was a sweet little baby.



At my baby shower, she gifted me with those same shoes for Jane. She also gave me a onesie that I wore when I was a baby. Not the outfit in the picture, but a different one.
I decided that I would try to take a similar picture of Jane wearing the shoes. I put the onesie on her that she gave me as well. I wasn't going to wait until Jane was asleep to take the picture because she doesn't sleep on her tummy like I did.



I obviously look alot more peaceful than Jane does. Also, her big blue cloth diaper is kind of in the way. You get the idea right? Also, the blanket was mine when I was little too. My mom gave it to me before we even knew Jane was going to be a girl. Mother's intuition?

I also flipped her around to take some pictures of the front of the onsie. One day Jane will look back and see this and hopefully get a kick out of it like I do.








Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting