Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Baby Parts

Like most things, I saw something on Pinterest that I wanted to make sure I did before Jane grew up way too fast. I already look back at pictures of her at the hospital and think that she has already grown up so much and she looks so much different.
What I saw was to take pictures of the cute little baby parts that you don't want to ever forget. Like their little tiny ears, hands, feet, belly button, face, nose, eyes, hair, lips, etc. Basically everything. These are all little parts that I stare at while breastfeeding and just think how cute and innocent and tiny she is.
When I took these pictures, I didn't have the correct lens on to allow me to get too close up to just her nose or just her eyes, but I got some good face pictures that will have to do. Please enjoy my little baby and all her tiny parts.

Cutest belly botton Ive ever seen. I wonder if its going to always be an outie. And look at how perfect round and perfect her little belly is.


Little double chin


Making noises


You can see her "angel kisses" right between her eye brows. These little red marks are slowly going away.


Perfect little ear


Wrinkly feet and toes


Beautiful eyes


Perfect nose


Smallest fingers and nails


Kissable lips


More toes


I continue to find myself just taking pictures of these little parts. I cant get enough of her leg and arm rolls either. I don't ever want to forget these because I know she will grow so fast.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting