Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jane's First Gamecock Football Game

We were excited when Jane made her appearance in time for the last Gamecock football game of the season. Thank you Gamecocks for making it to a bowl game or else she would of had to wait until next season, and I'm sure she wouldn't be too happy about that.

Mr. Hunt made sure to dress her up appropriate for the game. She had a cute little onsie that her friend Cameron gave her. She also had some gamecock socks that Uncle Dave gave her for Christmas. She sucked on a gamecock paci that her Uncle Dylan gave her, and she also wore a gamecock hair bow.

This first one is my favorite. I like to picture her saying "GO COCKS"





She cant wait until next year. We have a TON of gamecock outfits for next season. I'm sure one of her first words will have to do with the gamecocks. I will be surprised if not.


Love,
Gamecock Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting