Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I love baby feet

I cannot get enough of Jane's little feet and toes. They are so cute! Apparently (according to people shes seen) she has big feet. They look tiny and so so cute to me. I find myself kissing them and taking pictures of them all the time. I didn't realize how many pictures I take of them until I look at the camera on my phone and see nothing but little baby feet. ENJOY!





Look at the leg rolls! OMG!






Then I tried to do the famous "wedding rings on the baby's feet" picture. Ummm I not really sure how professionals do it, but I couldn't get her feet to stay still. They probably do it once the baby is sleeping, but I hate to bother her while she is asleep. Anyway, that's why they are professionals, because mine turn out something like this. haha




I tried!

Love,
baby feet lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting