Sunday, January 20, 2013

Crazy Hair Day Everyday

Jane was born with BROWN hair and blue eyes (like her Aunt Katie). We were very surprised. In fact, when I was pushing her out the nurse mentioned her dark hair and I was temporarily distracted from my goal of getting her out, I couldn't believe it. 
I know most babies lose the hair they are born with, so we will see what color it turns out to really be. We also found out when my parents came to visit and brought a picture of me when I was a baby, that I had dark hair too when I was born. It must have fell out because then I had WHITE hair it was so blonde and has been blonde ever since. 
Her hair is already starting to fall out on the top. She currently looks like she has a mullet. I also cannot tame it. It sticks up every which way and even getting it wet and trying to lay it flat wont work. She has three calics just like her Uncle Michael so we will see how her hair grows back in, we might have a crazy haired girl on our hands. 



Such a sweet crazy haired baby.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting