Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Paycom Baby Shower/Christmas Party

** I had this post written awhile ago. Actually I wrote this the morning of December 18th (the day I went into the hospital) because this shower was thrown for me that Monday. Good thing Jane waited a day, or I would have missed this.**

When I found out that Mr. Hunt's office team wanted to throw me a baby shower, I was flattered. It makes me happy when people get just as excited about little baby Jane as Mr. Hunt and I.

I went in Monday during their lunch break to eat a pot luck lunch and open a few gifts. It was a very quick shower since they just had their lunch break and had to get back to work. With your husband/daddy of the baby being the boss, he had to make sure work was still being done. Mr. Hunt and I were definitely spoiled by them. Jane is going to be the first little baby in the office so they kept mentioning how excited they were, and how Jane could be the mascot! haha! Its funny because their real office mascot is the pirate (which Mr. Hunt loves) so to think of little Jane as a small pirate cracks me up.


The main dish was chili, but there was alot more food. cheese, beans, potato salad, fruit tray, veggie tray, chips, desserts, and a bunch more. Everything tasted good to this pregnant girl.


They decorated well too. They colored on the windows and hung streamers. They also put a little slide show together with baby girl slides that scrolled through the whole time.




We got a lot of gifts. Mainly clothes, which were all cute, but we got some pacis and a stuff animal too.  They really out did themselves.


This is supposed to be Mr. Hunt looking up at the baby face drawn on the window, but its hard to see. Doesn't he look good with all that baby girl pink stuff all over him? He better get used to it!


Speaking of Mr. Hunt and his office, we also had their Christmas Party recently. I always like when they get together because it gives me an excuse to dress up. Although I haven't been able to dress up much the last few times since I don't have that many pregnancy outfits. Anyway, the Christmas party was great. Have I mentioned before that his entire office is all girls and ONE guy. Before the guy came to the office, I used to always address everyone in his office as "his girls." Now I still say "Your girls" but I also say "your girls and your Eric." I'm sure Eric doesn't mind. Even Mr. Hunt says "My girls." I'm sure if anyone has ever heard our conversations when he says "my girls" they might wonder what he is talking about, but oh well.






They are a great looking group, and to make it even better, they are all super nice people. Mr. Hunt has it good and I know they work super hard, but they also have a great time together in the office.


Love,
The Boss's Wife

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Paycom Baby Shower/Christmas Party! Sounds truly fantastic! I can completely see excitement in the photographs. My sister is also planning a Christmas bash and you have inspired me to do something at indoor San Francisco venues she had booked.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting