Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy One Month Sweet Girl

Dear Jane,

I cant believe you are already a month old. When they told me time will fly, I believed them, but its going by alot faster than I expected. You have brought so many emotions to your Daddy and I. Life sure is different with you here. You and I are just now starting to get into a routine and you are starting to really get the hang of being out in the world. You still sleep most of the day, but you are just now starting to stay awake more and more. You really like to be held most of the day, but you are a great sleeper at night and I can put you down awake and you put yourself to sleep. During the day though, you want to be held and rocked to sleep. You are still sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's room for now, but we will transfer you soon.
You love your dogs River and Hannah very much. You don't mind when they lay their head on you or lick your face. When they come close to you, you stare at them. I cant wait to see you grow up with them.
You aren't picky at all with anything. You take a pacifier, you breastfeed, and you take a bottle. You don't mind if the bottle is warm or cold, you will take either. You also only cry if you are hungry, you haven't really cried much from anything else except when you want to be held. I have to constantly check your diaper because you don't cry if its dirty, you would sit in it all day if I never checked it. No noise bothers you, in fact the louder the better. You don't really like silence.
You and I both got a small cold this month. I felt horrible for giving you a cold when you were only 2 weeks old, but it wasnt too bad and now you have immunities for it. I like to look on the bright side of things.
Breastfeeding has been our only speed bump. Its my fault though, its just a little harder than I expected and I don't have patience. I'm working on it though and we are getting better at it each and every day. I'm taking it one small goal at a time. Good news is that we made the first goal which was to breastfeed for at least the first month. Now the next goal is to breastfeed for the first three months. I know we can do it.
Its so fun to learn more and more about you each day. Your Daddy and I love you so much.

Love,
Mom and Dad

Here is her one month photo shoot. I know there are alot of pictures, but I tried to get every little expression that she likes to make at one month old so we can always remember what she was like. Believe me, this isn't even half the ones I took.
The little bear was Mr. Hunt's when he was little. He wanted Jane to have it. It will be fun to see how much she grows next to Teddy.

This one looks like she's saying "You better get ready for a bunch of photos Teddy, Mom is crazy about pictures."


Still working on holding our head up for long periods of time.




"Oh gosh, MORE pictures?"



"OK, enough already!!!"



"Seriously, I just want to be finished please."




Her famous kiss face.


Long skinny legs


Sweet Innocence.



Love,
The Mom of a One Month Old

1 comment:

chrissydoucet said...

Congrats on 1 month!! She is so beautiful! Xo

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting