Sunday, January 20, 2013

Baby Wearing

When we received the Baby Bjorn for a baby shower gift I thought for sure Mr. Hunt would never wear Jane. I'm pretty sure he even said once that he would never "wear" a baby.
Well that has changed and I'm here to show you. Ive used the Bjorn a few times. Right now its the easiest way for me to take the fur babies on a walk. I'm too afraid to take them with the stroller in fear that the stroller will tip over if they pull me too much. I'm determined to teach them to walk with the stroller though, but it will take time and Mr. Hunt has to walk with me the first few (hundred) times.
Anyway, so Ive worn her for a few walks and she really likes it.



Ive also worn her like this around the house on the days she refuses to be put down. As soon as I wear her she stops crying. She just wants to be close to me I guess. I certainly cant get everything I need to get done with her strapped to me and sometimes a few crumbs fall on her head while I eat, but its better than sitting on the couch all day and getting absolutely NOTHING done. It also starts to hurt by back after awhile and she doesn't want me to ever sit down while she is in there. I have to constantly move around.
So when I told Mr. Hunt that she liked being held in it, he decided he wanted to try it one evening while he was trying to calm her down.
HE LOVED IT!



It will be more fun when she can face forward. I think she will like it more too since she will be able to look around at everything.
Now thats a #1 Daddy right there!

HAHA!

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting