Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jane's First Photo Shoot

On New Year's Day our friend Shanyn (who did our maternity photos) did Jane's newborn pictures and I think they turned out great!
She told me to bring her over at her sleepiest time so I figured after her first snack in the morning since that's when she was the sleepiest in the few days before that. Well, just my luck she was NOT sleepy that day. She was wide awake.
She was also a little cranky and I had to change her diaper twice. We used her paci to calm her down and spent most of the time sitting around talking while waiting for her to calm down and possibly close her eyes to sleep. Once we thought the time was right, I would slowly remove the paci and Shanyn would start to snap away.
I am glad that she was awake for some of the pictures though because she got some good ones that show her beautiful eyes.
With all that said, Shanyn was SO patient. She told me that Jane was actually well behaved and that she has had worse babies, but I felt bad that I picked the wrong time of day.
I bet looking at these AWESOME pictures, you would of had no idea that we had a fussy baby on our hands. That's a great photographer for ya!

Thanks so much Shanyn!















XOXO,
MOMMA

1 comment:

Kelly said...

These pictures are fabulous! I love the ones with the football helmet! :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting