Friday, April 19, 2013

The Bumbo

If you have a baby or are pregnant or even going to have a baby one day...remember the BUMBO!

Its awesome. Now that my child can hold her head up like a champ, she absolutely hates laying down. I try to put her on her play mat and she only lasts on there for a few minutes before she wants to sit up and look around. When I feed her she is constantly trying to sit up and even in the bath tub she doesn't want to lay back. I think we will have a baby who can sit up on her own very very soon.

In the meantime, the Bumbo has been a life saver. She loves it!

I put her in it once her head was what I thought was sturdy enough when she was a little over 2 months old, but soon realized that her neck wasnt strong enough.


Fast forward a month and she did alot better. 



But still her head would sometimes fall back like this.


Fast forward a few weeks later and she is a pro and loves sitting in it.




She even sits in it in the bathroom while I get ready in the mornings.










Im glad there are more things to entertain her these days besides just the playmat and the swing. She doesn't like to sit still for very long.

Love
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting