Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

We had a great time celebrating Easter and Jesus' resurrection. I know that I want to start traditions for each holiday for our family and kid/kids so that they get excited and know what to expect each holiday. Jane is a little too young right now to know whats going on (obviously), and as she gets older we can add new traditions, but one that we did this year was the Easter Bunny's visit and her Easter basket.

We waited to show it to her until we were ready for church so that we could get pictures of her in her dress. It was past her nap time so she was getting sleepy and was a little attached to Daddy. But it just made for some sweet pictures of the two of them.



This elephant was her favorite by far. She isn't really into toys for some reason. She would rather play with her burp cloth or talk to us. But this elephant is a go to toy now.





Then we took some pictures of her by her basket. I cant believe I forgot her hair bow. It was in her basket the entire time so I only got a few at the end with it on.




I love that she is holding the basket.



She did this with her dress the entire day.





"Its nap time mom"





I tried to get all three babies in the picture, but it just made Jane really blurry.




You can see alot of her hair on this on.



Now with her bow...and holding the basket again.






Ready to head to church!


We enjoyed a great church service where Jane decided it was a great time to chat with herself. I'm sure the people around us would have rather heard that then her crying so I wasn't too concerned. But I'm sure we will have to put her in the nursery soon.

Then we drove down to San Antonio to eat lunch with Mr. Hunt's Aunt and Uncle and Cousins. It was nice to get out and it was Jane's first official road trip. 2 hours there and 2 hours back. I will be honest, that night wasn't so fun for me. She slept the entire 4 hours of the road trip and most of the time while we were there. It was nice to not have to deal with a fussy baby on the road, but she slept too much and was WIDE AWAKE at 4am. Not fun! It was confirmation that it IS important for my baby to be on a strict schedule. Mr. Hunt questioned my obsession with trying to keep her on her schedule always....until this night. He now knows why!

All in all, our Easter was wonderful. I cant wait until next Easter when she is over a year old and can get excited about the Easter Bunny.


Love,
Jennifer


PS: Sorry for the picture overload. I always take a million pictures and then just pick out the good ones. She made so many cute faces this time that I could delete any. Mom problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting