Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Baby Wearing

When I was pregnant, I registered for the Baby Bjorn not really thinking I NEEDED it or that I would use it, but if someone wanted to get it for us, GREAT! And someone did. Our family friends from growing up, the Feldmans got it for us and we LOVE it. Alot more than we thought we would....and YES, Mr. Hunt uses it.

I was eager to use it when she was really small because she wanted to be held all the time and I still wanted to try to get things done, but I had to wait until she was 8 or 9 pounds or something like that. I remember putting her in there for the first time and she was super small. Her head didn't reach over the top.


 I wore her like this to walk with the dogs. I still haven't mastered the art of walking with two dogs and a stroller, so this is how its done.


In the evenings when we were trying to get dinner ready and Jane would start to get fussy, Mr. Hunt would always offer to hold her in the Bjorn and walk around to calm her.



Such a great Daddy.


This was NOT planned. haha! I caught him!



Then once she got to holding her head up on her own, I decided to try her facing forward. Ya, she wasn't quite ready.


So we wore her facing us for a little longer.


It really helped while packing our house up.




I still use it when we take walks and I always have it in the car in case she has a meltdown in her car seat while we are out, but we don't wear it around the house anymore. She doesn't always demand to be held anymore, thank goodness.
But we did finally face her forward. Its funny the looks I get with this thing on. I think it must be from the faces she is making while facing the whole wide world. Its harder for me though, because I cant see her.


All I gotta say it thank goodness for the Baby Bjorn.

Love,
Jen

1 comment:

Rachel Crunk Hunt said...

I would wear my dogs in this thing if it was allowed:) Lovvvvve this!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting