Monday, April 1, 2013

Day at The Park

While Mr. Hunt was on  a walk/run the other day, he came across a little dirt path/park area. So we strapped Jane in the stroller and walked the fur babies down there for a little fun.

Once we got there I realized the terrain wasn't fit for a stroller, even an off roading stroller that we have. So Jane and I sat up on a rock and watched Daddy, River and Hannah have fun in the water.




These days in Texas, its pretty cold in the mornings and then super hot in the afternoons (at least to a baby). So she had this big blanket on (made by my brother in law (to be)'s mom).




Then it started to heat up, so I let her little feet hang out. Of course I had to take pictures on them.



Then I just took the whole thing off. Poor girl was getting red in the face. It might almost be time to take her little puppy friends off her shoulder straps.


She ended up passing out and the paci made its way out of her mouth.



More feet



The fur babies had a BLAST! Its been awhile since they got to swim.




We walked a little bit around our neighborhood after to help them dry off then gave them baths when we got home. I'm pretty sure that was the best day in awhile. They passed out when we got home and slept the rest of the day.

Love,
JRH

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting