Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Passed OUT

Ive been trying to get Jane used to sleeping in her crib for naps. She is a pro at sleeping in it at night, but naps are rare.

For the first two months, she either slept in our arms, in her swing, or in her car seat. I'm glad we did that because she now can sleep pretty much anywhere. Noises aren't a problem. But, I knew we had to break that if I ever wanted her to sleep in her crib for naps. When shes in the crib, I cant get more done.


She sleeps with one arm out now because she started busting out of her swaddle



The first few times were rough, but then she got the hang of it. She still doesn't sleep in there for very long, usually 30 minters to an hour, but its better than nothing.

So on a rare occasion when we let her snooze in our arms, we get this....







I know these naps in my arms are only going to last for so long. Sooner or later she will be too big or not able to sleep very well without being in the crib. I always cherish these moments when I get them.

Ive never seen her pass out like this! haha!








 I still think her best naps are in the car seat.


If I never had to get things done around the house or worry about her having bad habits, I would hold her for EVER SINGLE NAP for the rest of her life. Not. Kidding.


Love,
Momma Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting