Monday, April 15, 2013

He's Hunting Squirrell

Mr. Hunt has resorted to hunting squirrel in the back yard....and I'm terrified.

Side note: look at this beauty


Anyway, so we have a pretty cool, private backyard. We have a few squirrels that like to hang out in the backyard and the dogs love them. One day while Mr. Hunt was enjoying a cigar, I looked out the window to see this.



What in the WORLD are you doing? He's hunting squirrel.

Let me tell you, I'm not one of those crazy animal rights people. I do love animals though, but heck, one of my favorite foods in steak. But, when Mr. Hunt baited and pulled the bow back to shoot one of the squirrels, I ran away in fear. I couldn't watch it.


He didn't get it....those things are a small target. But he continues to try. This is what Jane's reaction was.


The next day, Hannah freaked out and jumped on one of the pains of windows in our sun room and bashed it through. She was freaking out at a opossum that was in the backyard. You better believe Mr. Hunt jumped up and got that bow. Luckily the poor guy was in a bad spot for Mr. Hunt to try to shoot it so he got away. 

I mean what in the world will he do with a dead opossum? I don't want to know. 

Boys will be boys.

Love,
Hunters Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting