Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Meeting Uncle Dylan

This was Jane's first time meeting her Uncle Dylan. I'm not sure who was more excited about this, me or him. He didn't ever get to come visit us when Jane was first born, so he made sure he was there in Charlotte when we were.

The past 4 months before he met her, I would get random texts from him all the time saying that he wishes he was holding her or playing with her. It was so bitter sweet. I almost wanted to cry each time wishing the same exact thing. It never made me want to live near him more. So needless to say, this was an important thing for all of us.

When he got out of the car, I handed her right to him and they fell in love.





Excuse me while I go wipe a few tears of pure joy.

He also brought his new girlfriend Jen for us to meet her. She was so sweet and Jane loved her too.



I pray every single day for the Lord to get Mr. Hunt, Jane, and I back to the East Coast. I know in my heart he will answer those prayers so that we can be with these people we love so so much alot more. Life is too short to be this far from our loved ones.

Ok, Ill stop now. The point is is that they finally met and I'm so happy. She will enjoy these pictures one day I know for sure.

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting