Friday, December 13, 2013

Stomach Bug

Um yeah, Jane and I both got a stomach bug and its not fun!

On Tuesday morning Jane woke up and seemed fine until she projectile vomited her entire bottle all over the place. Even after throwing up, she seemed fine....maybe a little tired, but seemed fine.
Then around lunch the diarrhea started. Sorry if this is TMI!

Anyway, Jane seems to be getting better and better each day and she is pretty much back to normal, but Wednesday night, I got sick. UGH! That was so hard to be sick while taking care of a baby. Mr. Hunt was out of town for work which obviously made it even harder. He was so sweet and came back a little early to help me take care of Jane as well as take care of me.

I'm feeling a little better today, just weak and really tired, but I'm thankful that mine didn't last as long as Jane's has. I guess I should have known that after being thrown up on, washing sheets, clothes, and everything else with poop and throw up on it, I was bound to get sick right?

Hopefully Mr. Hunt doesn't get it. Since I'm feeling a little better today, Ive been disinfecting everything in our house, hope that helps.

Love,
This sick family

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting