Friday, October 18, 2013

Weekend Plans

You know what? I'm tired! I'm not sure what it is this past week, but its taken a lot for me to get up and do some stuff around the house instead of just laying on the floor with Jane playing.

We don't really have a HUGE weekend of plans, but its more plans than normal. Honestly, I just wanted to write a post and I don't feel like uploading pictures from my camera for the posts I want to write about.


SO.....today is Friday. We like Fridays here at the Hunt house. Who doesn't? Usually Friday evenings we go out for dinner. Sometimes casual, sometimes more fancy, depends on our mood. I'm not sure where we plan to eat tonight because I think its supposed to rain again. Its been raining alot here this week. Now that I think about it, maybe that's what is making me tired. It never rains here, I'm pretty sure this is the most rain Ive seen in one week since we moved here two years ago.

After dinner tonight we will probably come home and watch some Breaking Bad. Mr. Hunt and I decided to start watching it on Netflix after everyone was talking about it for weeks. Its a lot harder to get through shows these days because once Jane goes to bed, we really only have time for one or two episodes. Pre-Jane we could have watched 6 episodes in one evening...I'm not complaining. But since Ive been super tired this week, I keep falling asleep during the second episode each night, then Mr. Hunt has to catch me up. I know its annoying him, but I cant help it.


**This is a side note while I'm looking for spelling errors (which I tend to miss a whole bunch, don't judge). This really isn't funny, and I'm a little embarrassed, but I JUST learned that alot isn't a word. Its A (space) LOT. hmmm Did I ever learn that? If I did, I don't remember it. Its kind of embarrassing to look back, especially at this blog and see how many times I spelled alot and just ignored the spelling corrections they were trying to give me. I cant be the only one, and honestly it will probably happen more on here, sorry not sorry.**

Saturday is my 27th birthday and Jane's 10 month birthday. Yay! We will of course do Jane's 10 month photo shoot in the morning and then the Gamecocks play Tennessee at 11am. With the game being early in the day I sure hope the Cocks can pull off a win or I'm afraid my whole birthday will be ruined! I'm not trying to be selfish, but its true. If we play like we did last week...we should win...knock on wood.

Then at 6pm we are getting our family pictures taken by our good friend. Its just a quick 15 minute mini shoot. We actually have maybe 3 or 4 family pictures that aren't selfies, kind of sad, so this is much overdue. I'm excited to get these done.



Then after the shoot, they are taking Jane to play at their house with their two boys, Malachi (2) and Caedmon (5 months) while Mr. Hunt and I go out to dinner. This will be our first date night out in Austin since Jane was born. Its hard to believe and its really not a big deal. When we think about how long its been it seems like a long time, but really time has flown by its ridiculous. We've done other things without Jane before like going to Hawaii, and a night away in Charleston during my friends wedding, but nothing like a real date night in the town we live in. Kind of excited!

Now that I'm writing all this out, I don't see a time when I can go get my favorite cupcake down the street. They close every night at 8pm so after dinner will be too late. Also, they make all the cupcakes in the morning and once they are gone, they are gone. Most of the time, when I go too late, my favorite flavor is GONE! Maybe we will just have to go during halftime of the game. I MUST get one for my birthday. I'm on a "diet" (I use that term lightly), and any excuse (my birthday) is an excuse I'm using!


Then Sunday we will go to church of course and have a fun morning there. Then no plans after that. I'm sure we will just go home and have a relaxing afternoon watching football and taking naps.

There aren't many more weekends left this year and we still have two big trips planned. One to Katie and McKay's wedding at the beginning of November and then going to Bluffton for Jane's birthday and Christmas. I cannot believe that little peanut is almost a year old already. Who is ready for baby #2!

Ok, Im done rambling,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting