Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Lot Happening Over Here

Sorry Ive been MIA this week. I/we have a lot on our minds lately. We have a lot going on and have some big decisions to make coming up pretty soon. Its kind of taking all the mental capacity I have right now and thinking and writing blog posts is not really on my mind at all.
Really there are a few things on my mind that I don't feel comfortable sharing at the moment and that's what this blog is about....sharing whats on my mind. So its a little difficult to do that, and there isn't much else on my mind. Understand?

In other quick news, I'm loving my Brother SE400 embroidery machine that Mr. Hunt got me for my birthday.

This was the first thing I did, Jane's monogram. This is a cheap onsie that I got in a pack for when I do her monthly pictures. The onsie is very thin and see through actually, but I wasn't sure if I was going to mess it up the first time so I didn't want to waste a good onsie. I think it turned out pretty good. At least you can tell what it is. I only wish the monogram was a little bigger and higher up on the onsie. Right now the monogram is on her belly instead of her chest. (you can see it in Mondays post from the pumpkin patch)


 I mainly like to monogram stuff, but I did make Jane a onsie with the gamecock Block C on it. This one I didn't expect to be so big and Mr. Hunt wanted to help me on this one. This was the first time we did more than one color. It was pretty easy, but it took a LONG time. This was a onsie that doesn't even fit Jane anymore, again worrying that I would mess up a good onsie. Now that it turned out so good we are kind of sad she can't wear it. Maybe Ill have another girl and she can wear it.


I can't wait to do more stuff. I think I feel comfortable enough to monogram and embroider real stuff now and not be afraid to mess something up.
Ill be back later to share whats on our minds as soon as we feel comfortable sharing. But I will have Halloween on my mind tomorrow so maybe you'll see a post then, or wait until Friday to see Jane's costume.

Talk to y'all soon.
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting