Thursday, October 10, 2013

Silly Faces

Jane's personality is starting to show big time. I can tell she is definitely Mr. Hunt's daughter because she loves to make us laugh. 

If she ever does something and we laugh, she continues to repeat it over and over so that we laugh. 

One time I just laughed at something that wasn't even funny. She was standing up rocking the ottoman to her rocking chair back and forth. I laughed and she stopped, then started again so that I would laugh. This went on for about 5 minutes and she was giggling as well. 

For some reason Jane started making this face a few weeks ago. Not sure if its a smile or what but I think its hilarious. 


It comes with a little noise that she makes that's impossible to describe, but its just so funny. Most of the time her face is more scrunched up like this...


haha! I'm laughing looking at these pictures. So of course Jane makes this face all the time now looking for a laugh out of us. I don't mind, shes so cute!


Plus....look at those teeth!

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting