Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Adrienne and Richard

This past weekend we went to South Carolina for one of my best friend's wedding.

Jane and I left on Thursday and stayed with my parents for the night. I left Jane with my parents on Friday and drove to Charleston for the wedding party festivities. First was a wonderful bridesmaids luncheon which was at Poogans Porch and very yummy. Then we got ready for the rehearsal dinner.



haha Tatiana


I was so happy to be with her for two days!


The rehearsal dinner was great. We enjoyed some good food and drinks, some great speeches which of course made me cry, and a cute slide show of Adrienne and Richard growing up.

The beautiful bride and her parents.




I love this girl!


Then I drove back to Bluffton so that I could pick Mr. Hunt up for the next day. He flew in on Friday after work.

The next morning we got up early and drove back to Charleston. Mr. Hunt dropped me off at the hotel where the reception took place so that I could get ready with Adrienne.

She gave us these cuter than ever robes that are monogrammed to get ready in. Hers said Bride. The view from the hotel room was amazing as well.


She was gorgeous the entire day. 


I put these stickers on the bottom of her shoes.


I'm sure the photographers picture of this turned out a million times better than mine did, but I still had to get it. Her dress was amazing.



I hope she didn't mind that I was literally near her as much as possible that day. We've been through alot together as friends and I truly think of her as a best friend. I'm sad we live far from each other so any time together is great.

I was right there while she got her hair done.


The ceremony was great (of course) and the reception was amazing as well.

I was excited to see Miss Brandy there and her baby bump #2


Also I got to see (and walk down the aisle) with Mr. Hunt and I's best bud Haydn. He is actually the grooms cousin (small world).


Of course he makes crazy faces.


Mr. Hunt and I had a good night to ourselves while Jane was with Nana and Pappy.




Then it was the photo booth. We may have gone a little crazy in there but it was fun!

This one is me, Tatiana, Adrienne, and Brandy!


Mr. Hunt and I


This one is hilarious. There was a pedal to press when you are ready and we were waiting on our friends to get in the booth and Tatiana accidentally pressed the pedal. Look at her face in the first one, and my hat was falling off. Then we yelled for our friends to come in and they dragged the curtain with them.


This one was all of Adrienne's bridesmaids together in the booth. It was a tight squeeze, but fun!


We had such a great time. I'm so glad that Adrienne wanted me to be apart of her wedding. I hope it went just as she imagined (or better). I will cherish these memories like I do all of our other memories together. I love that girl to pieces. 

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting