Sunday, June 9, 2013

Wednesday and Thursday (Day 7 & 8)

Warning: This post has alot of pictures. They are good pictures though...I can't help it!

On Wednesday, Jane and I woke up and waited for her Mimi and Pawpaw to come over to hang out for the day. Once they got there we headed over to Jim and Nicks for some yummy lunch. My Mom was working so she got to take Jane around to introduce her to everyone.

After a yummy lunch, we headed back to my parents house and sat on the porch for a little bit. The weather was nice and we enjoyed our time very much.

I stole this picture from her Mimi, but Jane took a nice little nap with Mimi on the porch. I'm sure Mimi will cherish those sweet times, and I know Jane will too.


While they were still there visiting, Cameron and Brandy came over for one last time on our visit. Brandy had a VERY busy rest of the week so we knew this was the last time we would see each other for awhile. It took a little bit for Cameron to get used to everyone, but then we enjoyed our time.

I had to finally bribe Cameron with the yarn spools in a bowl near the couch on the porch so that she could take some pictures with Jane. They were matching and we didn't even plan it, so we had to get some pictures!


Look at that smile! They both are the sweetest things.




Ever since I found out that I was pregnant with a little girl, Brandy and I always dreamed of this moment when they would finally get to play together and become as great of friends and Brandy and I are. It brings tears to my eyes to see them together. I hope one day they will appreciate this pictures.



Cameron kept putting the spools in Jane's lap and then taking them back.


She didn't always like when Jane leaned up on her though.








Watching this video just makes me more sad that we don't live close to all of our family and friends. We do have some friends here in Austin, but there is something about seeing your daughter with your childhood best friends daughter, and with all of your family members that just makes your heart melt away. 



Best Buddies!


That night, Aunt Lisa and Fran came back over for dinner. Melissa and Shane came too. We ate lots of food and played some games. It was a good time.

Do Davis and I look like twins? I think we do!


I had to take a few pictures of Jane in her hot dog onsie that her Daddy bought her. 






Cutie!


Spending time with Uncle Dave.


Aunt Lisa


Shane and Mel



We also played some of Ellen DeGeneres's game on the iPhone called Heads Up. Its like charades and is alot of fun. The best part is that it records the game and if for some reason you want to save it, you can.

We saved this one of me guessing and Fran, Mel, Shane, and Davis were acting it out. I think Aunt Lisa, Pappy and Nana were giving Jane a bath in the other room. The category was Movies. And just because, I added another one of my Mom guessing and Davis and I acting it out that we played a few days earlier. We played this game alot during my visit.


Thursday was a rest day for us. We woke up and got dressed and had a little photo shoot in my old bedroom. There is something surreal about my baby in the bedroom I grew up in.




The cutest thing!


She finally has enough hair for a tiny bow!










"Why you making that face mom?"



The hair grab. It really hurts!


My beauty!


These days (teething days) by the middle of the day, Jane's shirts are covered in drool. Most days I change her shirt at least twice, but this day was hot and I decided that this was fine for a little bit while her original shirt dried. 



Sitting up all by herself!



Such a beauty!



While talking to Mr. Hunt on the phone, Jane couldn't stay up any longer and fell asleep like this.


Little rock star!



Time for a bath! She loved to roll around on the bed nakie!



Look at her little tush!



Love,
Jen Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting