Sunday, June 30, 2013

Instagram

Im back!

So we took the laptop to Apple and something was wrong with it. Honestly, the lady that was looking at it was talking computer language and I had no clue what she was telling me happened. Long story short, it wasn't anything we did and since we still had a warranty on it, we got something replaced for free. All I know is that the mouse works again, and I'm happy. 

So, just wanted to let everyone know that I have Instagram now. I know I know, Instagram has been a thing for like 2 years now...or more, I don't know. But, I had reservations about it at first. Why? Well, because I'm a freak when it comes to my pictures. I like to know where all my pictures are and I like to keep all my pictures. The worst thing for me is to lose pictures, its so sad. Anyway, so before I knew what Instagram really was, I just didn't want another place where I stored pictures. I wasn't sure if they would back up on my computer and I just didn't want to deal with it. Then one day recently, I decided to give it a try and see what happened. I took this picture....


and then noticed that it not only saved on my Instagram, but it also saved on my phone. I always back up the pictures that are on my phone because I take alot of pictures with it, so I happy! I'm kinda sad that I didn't try this or ask someone before now, but oh well, you live and you learn.




So do you wanna follow me? I'm sure all y'all have Instagram since I think I'm the last one to join....in the entire world.

Follow me: Jentayhunt

Love Y'all,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting