Friday, June 14, 2013

Jane's First Time at the Pool

While visiting our neighbors from our old neighborhood (they just had a sweet little boy so we were bringing them some goodies and dinner), we all went to the pool.

This was Jane's first time in the pool and Mr. Hunt and I were excited. The fact that we both grew up near the beach, we really want Jane to enjoy the water (ocean and pool), but what kid doesnt like the pool?

Let me just say that there is alot to pack for a day at the pool when you have a baby.


Anyway, it was a decent first go at it. Our timing couldnt have been any more wrong though. I didn't realize how much time had past us by when I put Jane's swim suit and sun screen on. I was so excited to get her in the pool taht I didnt realize that it was already time for her to eat.

When we dipped her in she started to cry, probably becuase it was cold. But then she was just upset the whole time. She didnt cry the whole time, but she was cranky. I realized soon after that maybe she was hungry. Sure enough it was 30 minutes past her eat time. Oops.













So I took her out and thats when she got even more upset, proabbaly becuase she was wet and cold. I quickly changed her into a dry diaper while Mr. Hunt made her a bottle. She sucked it down and then fell asleep!


We left soon after becuase we had this on our hands. She slept for an hour after this.


I think next time we will plan for better timing. Either way it was a good first time. Short and sweet.

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting