Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

This Father's Day was Mr. Hunt's first Fathers Day and it was great!

I got up on the morning with Jane and did our normal morning routine. Once she went down for her first nap, I started cooking him breakfast. My plan was to bring him breakfast in bed, but he woke up before I was finished cooking. This, by the way, was the first time in a LONG time that I didn't have to beg him to get out of bed. He was probably just excited for his special day....like Christmas or something.

I made pancakes, eggs, sausage, English muffin, and coffee.


I think he loved it. He made some sort of sandwich with the pancakes as the bread.


Jane got him a card. Bad picture since his mouth was full of food.


Mr. Hunt got to pick out Jane's outfit for the day. I made it seem like that was some sort of special treat, but I don't think he really cared. He picked out this cute outfit that her Great Aunt Lisa bought her. Thanks Aunt Lisa, it fits great, actually a tad bit big so it will last for awhile!

Then we took the Fathers Day pictures. We did this on Mothers Day also. We are going to try to remember to do this every year.



I'm really surprised the paper didn't rip.



Success



They look so much alike!



Happy Father's Day Mr. Hunt!
We love you!

Happy Fathers Day too to all the other fathers in our lives, especially our dads. 



This year is especially great because we have been able to see both of our dads in a totally different way, as grandparents. Its truly amazing that your love for your own dad can still grow after 27 years. Yes, its grown more since Jane was born. The love they both have for her is incredible. Its amazing to see and we love them both so much for that.

I hope you both had a wonderful day and got to do exactly what you wanted. You both deserve it. See you soon!

Love,
JRH

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting