Friday, June 21, 2013

Random Photos!

I have some fun random photos to share. Mostly of Jane, whats new?

Hannah loves to lay by Jane especially during tummy time. Jane enjoys it too, she usually will roll over so that she can pet Hannah.....then Hannah gets up.


My little brother is still in fireman training. The facebook page for his group posts pictures of them as they train. I love looking at him. There he is in the back.


And that's him in the front with all his gear on...looking good!


Look at this little chunk! That smile is too much!


Took Jane to happy hour and she couldn't hang.


Did I even mention how people in Austin are weird? Well I know this happens other places, but I see things like this all the time here...if you don't notice, the girl in the black either is wearing some sort of tail, or she is smuggling a cat into the sub shop..


Jane's tyedye onsie finally fits. She's groovin.



If you never believed me when I said that River has to be near me 24/7 here is an example. I was rocking Jane to sleep and she came and felt that he had to stand in between my legs.


Here they are again for tummy time. This time Jane tried to hold Hannah's hand.


Jane loves the camera these days. I knew she would finally warm up to it. She loves it best if you face the iPhone camera so that she can see herself.


Must have been a long day. Look at that little tongue.


Just a really cute outfit day. Thanks Dulls


We had a nice lunch on Lake Austin last weekend. Jane sat in the big girl high chair and enjoyed herself and her sweet potatoes.


Jane hasn't slept like this with me in FOREVER. I ALWAYS put her in her crib. This was Fathers Day and she was having teething pain. She only took a 30 minute nap and then was fussy the rest of the time. I finally got her to fall sleep with me and I just let her stay there since I knew she wasn't feeling great. I sure did enjoy having her snuggles too. There's River again....right by us.


We learned that Jane doesn't want just a few toys at once, she wants them ALL. We just put the box of toys on her play nest and she was entertained for a good 10 minutes....which is a long time for Jane.


Doesn't she look like a little girl and not a baby in this picture?


Told you she loves River.


She discovered this big teddy that I got one Christmas in high school. Mr. Hunt named him Tom. Jane loves him.


Thats it for now yall.

See ya!

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting