Thursday, June 27, 2013

BRB Friends

Hey guys!

I'm writing this on my IPhone so who knows what this will end up looking like on the blog, and I'm just going to apologize right now for any spelling or errors of any kind, I'm not going to review this....not like I ever really review any of my other posts. But now I'm getting off subject.

The point is is that I have about 8 or 9 posts that are almost ready to be posted, but our only laptop has decided to have a mind of its own. The mouse trackpad does its own thing! It's almost like someone is hacked into the laptop and is playing a joke on us. I've seen crazy mice before, but this is something totally different. Not only does the mouse go all over the screen and definitely not where I'm telling it to go, it also highlights, clicks, and drags stuff places. Stuff I'm definitely not trying to do.

So writing or doing anything really on the laptop is pretty much impossible right now. I think I'm going to have to take a trip to the apple store tomorrow to find out the problem. I'm hoping its just debris in the trackpad and nothing too crazy.

So, I'll be right back...hang in there friends.

Love, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting