Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Davis!

Originally written February 21st (this is also late, please forgive me, its been crazy around here)

My sweet little brother Davis turned 15 today, and I got to see him on his birthday! YAY!


We had a Taylor Family Reunion this past weekend, which Ill fill you in on soon. It was perfect timing since Mr. Hunt and I had to leave for Texas next week. It was the perfect time to say "bye" to everyone. We had a great weekend on the beach. On Monday afternoon, I drove Mr. Hunt to the Savannah airport so that he could fly back to Texas for work that week. Then I drove to Bluffton to spend one more night with my family.
Sadly, Davis had to go to school on his birthday today, but I had something up my sleeve! When he came in this morning to tell me goodbye, I acted like I wouldn't see him until he comes to visit me in Texas. Then  around lunch time, I went to his school, called him out of class, and gave him mini snickers bars and a Visa gift card.
I originally was going to bring him something good for lunch, but he told me that Dylan was taking him to lunch after school. I'm glad that came up in a casual conversation or else he would have had two lunches. I think he enjoyed being called out of Science class, I know I would have when I was that age. I think he also enjoys having two older siblings that can take him things to school and drive him to lunch after school. We didn't have that when we were his age.

Anyway, Davis is now 15. My youngest brother is 15! Wow, I still can't wrap my mind around that. He is going to be driving soon! Oh geez!

Dear Davis,
How many letters have I written on this blog about how much I love you and how much you are my best friend (you, Dylan, and Mr. Hunt that is)? A lot right? So you already know that its a lot right? Well good, then Ill just write something else.
You are growing up to be a great person. I can't believe how tall and skinny you are. You are now taller than all of us! Me, Mom, Dad, and Dylan! Are you taller than Mr. Hunt? I think so! You are also so funny. I am always ready for a good laugh when we are together.
Keep being a great person. You have so much to look forward to in your life if you keep on going in the direction you are now. Keep your head up and always remember that I'm here if you need anything. Cant wait for you to come visit me in Texas! I LOVE YOU!

Love,
Your big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting