Sunday, February 12, 2012

We're Moving!

Mr. Hunt has been working his little bum off at work, and because of all that he has done, he got a promotion!
I can't be more excited for him (and us), but this means that we now have to move.....to AUSTIN TEXAS!
You can't believe it? Neither can I!



Want to know another shocker? Mr. Hunt found out about this promotion on Friday February 3rd, he flew out there to start on Monday February 6th, and we already have a house there. We are renting there because Austin will not be a permanent place for us, we may only be there for two years at the most. He will be the manager of the Austin office.
So Kelly: Not preggers...yet :) Sorry I kept you waiting so long! You know I wish I were though :)
This has really been a crazy (but good) whirlwind already. To be totally honest, Ive been a ball of emotions. One minute I'm so happy, excited, and anxious, and the next I am crying and feeling sorry for myself.
You see, Mr. Hunt nor I have ever been lived far away from home or family. This is the only thing that is making me somewhat sad, and its going to be the hardest part. If it weren't for the distance, I would be all smiles.
Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy for Mr. Hunt. He really has worked so hard for the past two years to get here and he is so proud, as well as me.
I will be back with the day to day play by play from the last week or so. Get ready, its going to be a crazy ride.
One of the many upsides of this is that now I get to decorate a whole new house and share it all here. This blog will become more important than ever too since we will be so far from our family. Now they can keep up on here.

Love,
Austin Gal

2 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG!!! I started to wonder if y'all were moving when I saw that your facebook status said you were in Austin, TX earlier this week. In fact, I told Brad at dinner tonight that I guessed that was what your big news was! I was right! I'm so excited for you! And I must admit I'm a little sad your not preggers! haha :)

Unknown said...

Yep! Preggers will be just around the corner...I hope! I didnt know facebook did that and we were supposed to be secretly there since Chris' parents didnt know until last night! When I saw that it said Austin on my status, I deleted it! Geez facebook...way to blow up my spot! :) Even though we have only really got together once since I moved here to Charlotte, Ill miss you! But I LOVE that we keep up with eachother here!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting