Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I'm alone today. Well, when I say alone, I mean that Mr. Hunt isn't with me. He is in Austin working while I am still here in Charlotte "wrapping things up."
But, I'm not too sad because I still have River. He is my other Valentine and Hannah is Mr. Hunt's other Valentine. We will Face Time Mr. Hunt this evening so we all can have a little date.


Its been crazy around our house lately, I cannot wait to get back to "normal."
Mr. Hunt and I celebrated Valentine's Day on Sunday. First we had lunch at McAlisters (yum). Then Mr. Hunt let me pick out a "love" movie while we packed his bag for Austin. I picked The Notebook. I cant get enough of that movie, and Mr. Hunt likes it too! Then Mr. Hunt's flight got cancelled so we got to have dinner together. Again, he let me pick. You seriously don't know what I picked? Are you crazy and not paying attention? Duh, Mexican Food. What says Happy Valentines Day more than some queso and chicken enchiladas? NOTHING! Then he wanted to go to Target to find something for work so that was our next stop. He knew that I had been eyeing this white ceramic horse head for about a month now. I even took a picture of it in the stores awhile ago and sometimes stare at the picture on my phone wondering where he will go in the house.
As we walked by I couldn't help but stare at his beauty so Mr. Hunt walked over to him, grabbed him and said "Happy Valentine's Day Babe!" I cant even begin to explain the twinkle he must have seen in my eyes. Between you and me, it might have been tears of joy! I kept telling him that I would wait until it went on sale (even though $25 is still a great price), but it was taking way too long. Every time I went to Target, I was surprised they were still there.
I appropriately named the horse Austin. I think he will fit in great when we move. I love my husband. Poor guy didn't even find what he needed for work, he just walked into the horse head trap on "Valentine's Day."
Even though Mr. Hunt was a little stressed about not getting to work on time on Monday, I think he was secretly as excited as I was that we got more time together.
So in honor of Love Day, here is a list of my loved ones that I will be thinking about all day.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! May everyday be as lovely as this one!

I Love:
God
Mr. Hunt
River and Hannah
My Parents
My Brothers
My Grandparents
My Aunts Uncles and Cousins (both my side and Mr. Hunt's side)
My In-Laws (including my brother and sister in laws)
My Close Friends
(and last, but not least) Austin the Horse Head (seriously)

You all can be my Valentine. Now who wants to buy me some chocolate....or another ceramic animal?

Love,
Jennifer Rayne Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting