Monday, February 13, 2012

Mr. Hunt got a Promotion!



We have heard from a few people that Mr. Hunt works with that he may be in a position to be promoted soon, but we really didn't think about it too much. We didn't want to get our hopes up, or worry about the location so Mr. Hunt just kept working hard, and we kept doing our normal things.
Once a quarter all the managers and executive sales reps (Mr. Hunt was an executive sales rep) go to Dallas Texas for training. I'm sure you remember me talking about him being out of town, well that's where he was most of the time. This time was a little different. For some reason I had a funny feeling that Mr. Hunt was going to get an interview so I told him to pack something good to wear and to make sure he knew what he wanted to say in the interview. Mind you, I had NO idea this would really happen. It was honestly a 1 out of 100 chance, even Mr. Hunt laughed at me when I said it.
Sure enough he got an interview! Am I psychic? I think so! He had the interview on Thursday night (February 2nd), and was told he got the job on Friday (February 3rd). After the interview on Thursday, Mr. Hunt told me it was a possibility, but again, I didn't want to get his hopes up, so I just mentally got excited and stayed calm for him. On Friday when he found out, I got a text saying "Were moving! I can't talk now, I call later!" So here I am, freaking out, not knowing what to do. Where do I start? When will we move? How will we tell our family? Where will we live?
On Friday night when Mr. Hunt came home, I had a million questions! Come to find out, he didn't know much more than me. All he knew was that he had to fly down there on Monday (February 6th) to start. Yeah, they move fast!

Tomorrow Ill share how we told family members about the move.


Love,
JRH

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting