Monday, August 2, 2010

3 Stitches to the Head!

What a way to start our Monday morning. Mr. Hunt had to go to Urgent Care and get three stitches! Ouch!! A few months ago when I got my stitches in my finger, it was a Monday morning also. hmmmm....that's a little weird.
Mr. Hunt woke up this morning, just like every other Monday morning. The first thing he did was let the dogs out and feed them. Hannah was really thirsty and tried to drink some of the water out of the dirty dog bowl outside with rain water in it. Mr. Hunt didn't want her to drink out of it so he said "NO" and bent down to grab it from her. When he stood back up, he hit his head on the light fixture attached to the house. The bottom is very pointy and went straight through his head. He rushed upstairs because he noticed it was bleeding. He woke me up and I checked it out. Of course I have no idea what I'm looking for but to me it seemed pretty bad. He hopped in the shower to clean it off and I got a better look at it when he got out. It looked more deep than wide. EWWWWW. I suggested Urgent Care after it wouldn't stop bleeding for 30 minutes.
Now that I think of it, Hannah caused the both of us to get stitches. With mine, she wouldn't eat, so I opened up the wet food can and sliced my finger open. Now she was trying to drink the dirty water and caused Mr. Hunt and hit his head. Man that Hannah girl....I told you she was a wild one.
So Mr. Hunt is there by himself getting three stitches in his knocker. I wish I were with him right now. I know he has a bad headache.


I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting