Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Weekend of Nothing

Our weekend of nothing was pretty great! The house was semi clean from last weekend and doing stuff during the week, so all we did was relax.

Friday night was our date night. We ended up going to a fine dining restaurant called Saffron (Indian Food). I'm not sure how much Indian people eat, but they gave us way too much food. We ordered the romantic dinner for two which came with an appetizer, another appetizer thing, two entrees, and two desserts. I tried to eat as much as I could because we couldn't take it home since we were going to a movie right after. The food was very good though. I took a picture of Mr. Hunt with all of the food. This is how we left the table, so we were already finished eating all that we could. Then Mr. Hunt took a picture of me. He told me to look full, I think I just look stupid.

After we ate, we saw Inception. It was a VERY good movie. I was hearing from people that the movie was good so I suggested that we go see it. Mr. Hunt hadn't heard anything about it. The whole time during the movie he kept looking at me and saying, "good choice, this movie is awesome." I know he likes those kind of movies, and so do I. Even though the movie was extremely long, it was still very good. Mr. Hunt says its his favorite movie of all time now.

We had a wonderful date night. I'm glad we had one because we were due for a good one.

The next day we went over to Mr. Hunt's parent's house to hang out around their pool. We were going to head over to our neighborhood pool, but we decided to be nice and take our dogs since they love the pool. Hannah is getting alot better at swimming and jumping in. Sometimes she would just get in a swim around. I kept thinking that she was looking for the side to get out so I would show her where, but she would look and just turn around and keep swimming. Mr .Hunt cut up a watermelon for me because I have been begging him for some for awhile now. I thought I could eat the whole thing I was craving it so much. We ended up having to give some to the dogs to try to finish it, but we still threw half away.





That night we went to dinner again, this time to a place called Fish Market in Fort Mill. It was very good, but a little on the expensive side. We rented a movie after and believe it or not, I stayed up for the whole thing!

**I repeat: I stayed awake for an entire movie on Saturday night 8/7/2010**

Mr. Hunt was shocked to say the least!

Sunday we went to our neighborhood pool and relaxed for awhile. One of my friends from my previous job came by with her husband and 9 month old baby boy, Eli. We were going to see if he liked the pool, and sure enough, he loved it. I love playing with Eli. He was pooped after that. He fell asleep as soon as he got out of the water.

Weekends of nothing are very enjoyable. I found myself in a better mood when I thought about nothing all weekend. I know there are times when things need to get done, but every once in awhile there needs to be a weekend of nothing. You should try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting