Friday, August 6, 2010

Date Night

This is Mr. Hunt when he first got his new car. We were on a date. He thinks he looks good in this car. (HE DOES)

My Mr. Hunt and I decided that we we're going to have a "date night" tonight. It has been awhile since we have been able to do this. Every weekend in July was packed full of activities, projects, visits, and company. This is the first weekend we have nothing planned. We made sure to plan nothing too. There are plenty of things that we want to do or could have done this weekend, but we said no.

So to start off this weekend of nothing, we are going to dinner and a movie. When Mr. Hunt and I first started dating five years ago, we went to the movies ALL the time. If we didn't go to the movie theater, we were watching a movie at home. I remember my mom got us blockbuster gift cards one year and asked us "haven't you seen all the movies out by now?" At one point, we were on a scary movie kick. I think we saw every scary movie there is. I don't remember the last time we went to the movie theater now, and when we watch movies at home, I fall asleep.

We haven't decided which movie, or where we are going to go for dinner, but I think this makes it more exciting.

Since I have a half day at work (Fridays) today, I am going to go home and make those puppies very tired so that they will just sleep during our date.

What are we doing the rest of the weekend you ask? We are going tot he pool both Saturday and Sunday. We are going to relax, soak up the sun, eat watermelon, and make sure Mr. Hunt's stitches don't get too wet. We are also going to take the puppies to the lake so that they can swim too. This makes them VERY VERY tired, so that Mr. Hunt and I can continue to relax at home without feeling bad for them.

Let the weekend of nothing begin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting