Tuesday, August 31, 2010

25 Years

My parents just celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary! I feel very lucky to have such great, loving, selfless, fun, dedicated parents. They have shown my brothers and I how a marriage should be. Celebrating with them this past weekend made me that more excited to be getting married to Mr. Hunt. I can only hope that Mr. Hunt and I's marriage will be just as good as theirs.

For their anniversary my brothers and I decided that we would do a photo shoot at the church they got married in and make a book with the pictures and a few saying and quotes about family. Mr. Hunt was the photographer. He did such a good job. My Mom and Dad loved the book! You should check the photo books out on shutterfly.com. They are awesome and not very expensive at all. It makes for a very thoughtful, but reasonable gift.





Saturday night, my grandmother put together a little party for my parents at a restaurant in Bluffton. Our family got a private room. We shared appetizers, looked at my parents wedding albums, laughed, took pictures, and enjoyed each other very much.

After the party, my Mom, Dad, Mr. Hunt and I went out for a few drinks. We met up with my cousin at a little outside bar that had a band playing. It was a perfect night.

I said it in my toast at the party, but Ill say it again. HERE'S TO 25 MORE YEARS!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Was the party at Truffles? Just based on the photos, it looks like Truffles to me! haha

Unknown said...

YEP! It seems like everytime we have something to celebrate, everyone wants to go to truffles! We were in the same room as your rehersal dinner. We also went there for Dylan's graduation 2 years ago.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting