Monday, August 9, 2010

Birthday Girl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL HUNT!

Yesterday was Rachel's (Mr. Hunts twin brother's wife) birthday! We had a little celebration at our house last night. They went to Beaufort for the weekend, so when they got back they came over for dinner.

We ordered pizza (way too much) and garlic knots from Luigi's (really good). I made Rachel's (and mine) favorite cake, yellow cake with chocolate frosting. I put a few spinkles on the top but I wasnt sure if she liked them. She does, but Michael doesnt...sorry Mike.

I love to make cake, and I always seem to find a reason to make some. It was very good.

Rachel: you deserve a perfect birthday! I hope you had a great day, even though you spent some of it in the car (which I hate). I hope you had fun at our house, even though it was just a small celebration. Im sure Hannah made you feel special. I hope to spend plenty of more birthdays with you in the future. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting