Thursday, August 26, 2010

What goes on while Mr. Hunt watches football

Don't get me wrong. I love football. It is my favorite sport (besides dance)! I'm really not liking this pre-season stuff though. I told Mr. Hunt that I only enjoy watching NFL on Sundays and Mondays. He still proceeds to watch it though, like last night for example. It's OK though, because then I just go outside and play with the dogs.



It is getting to be nice outside at night. I wasn't sweating by the time I came in from playing for 30 minutes.

As everyone knows, River loves his tennis balls. We have inside tennis balls and outside tennis balls because the outside ones getting really gross. He loves the gross ones though because even with clean ones inside, sometimes he will lay in front of the sliding glass door and look outside at his dirty ball and cry.

Hannah likes fetch too but she doesn't like to play when River is playing. She already knows that she cant get it if he is playing. Most of the time she just eats grass when we are outside. Sometimes she thinks its funny to pretend like she is going to go get the ball. When I throw it she jumps on top of River instead to slow him down. She really gets a kick out of this, you can tell.

Here are some pictures of us playing last night. Please excuse our grass. It is still trying to grow in the backyard and it is in patches. Hopefully we can get the grass growing better this fall.

Eating the grass (what she really enjoys doing while we play fetch)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting