Friday, July 30, 2010

Just Being Casual

So Fridays are casual days at work. We can wear jeans and sneakers, just not flip flops or t-shirts. It is also like a half day. We get to go home at three. When I found out about this when I got the job, I thought that was pretty cool. Now it is really cool. It's better than I thought! I don't have to really think about what I'm going to wear that morning (which sometimes takes awhile), I feel comfortable, and the day FLIES by. It makes me like Fridays that much more.

Even though there has only been two Fridays so far since I started, I try to get alot done around the house before Mr. Hunt comes home. That way I don't have to bother him to help me. Believe it or not, I get alot done when he isn't around. I know it's because when he is there, I just want to hang out with him and talk about our days...not do house work.

Today, I'm going to go home, pick up the poo from the backyard, dust and vacuum the whole house (its been a whole week and the carpet is starting to look like there is an extra layer of fur on top), and try to finish painting the master bedroom. The bedroom is pretty pitiful right now. The wall where the bed sits is painted along with the opposite wall. I started to tape the other two sides, and started to paint by the door. There is still tape up and the wall where the door is is half painted. Looks pretty bad! I need to get it done! I am just so tired when I get home from work, and the weekends.... I just want to rest.


I told you Davis was taller than me now. Now I have two HUGE brothers who can protect me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting