Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Days of Birth

Ive missed a few birthdays in my blog, so I need to say Happy Birthday to some people!

July 2: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!! For those of you that don't know, this is my cousin! I love her! She and I have had some good times together, especially when we were little with the video camera. We would pretend to be on QVC, make up dances, and just goof off with that thing. She lived two doors down from me for a few years and she was my babysitter. Too many good times. I wish we lived close now, but I try to see her when I can when I go home. HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY COUSIN! LOVEEEE YOU!!!!

July 2: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKI (Mr. Hunt's Mom)!!! Now this is weird. My Grandmother and Katie (Mr. Hunt's sister) have the same birthday, and now Melissa and Kaki do too! hmmmm. Well I know you had a great birthday because you were at your favorite place (the beach) with some of your favorite people (your family). The crack cake (VERY GOOD CAKE) was amazing. I hope you got everything you wanted. My favorite gift of yours is the hammock. Very relaxing!


July 4: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!!! I hope you had a great birthday at the mountain house. Thanks for talking to me on the phone. I know it must be nice to always have fireworks going off on your birthday. I would pretend they were for me and my birthday! I spent your birthday on the beach, but I thought of you all day for sure. I LOVE YOU!


"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to Melissa, Kaki, and Grandpa! Happy Birthday to you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting